Title: Pre-Sales Consultant
Job Location: New York
- You will work with other members of the Sales, Inside Sales and Channel teams. Primary responsibilities will be to:
- To qualify prospects while introducing the solution and determine technical and business requirements to ensure all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution pitch
- Taking responsibility of the revenue target being set for the region for the particular financial year and working towards achieving the target
- Provide technical solutions in consultation with technical team within agreed timeframes and deadlines as requested by sales/account management
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver detailed demo of the solution/product and provide documents/training to channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Create documentation on functionalities of the solution/product including business use cases with technical explanations wherever needed
- Work with Product Management to provide feedback on issues with current solution/product to provide input around existing functionalities and also new features & capabilities
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues/peers updated on activities where collaboration is needed
- Able to understand business drivers and challenges involved in implementation for Resulticks and dependencies on customers during new engagement kick-off
- Provide an accurate and timely management information, to include – proposal review, commercial bids, project timeline and summary
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes in order to follow a discipline within the team and organization .
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- 10+ years experience working as a Pre-Sales Consultant, ideally for a SaaS/PaaS/CRM solutions company or from agencies implementing projects in software product and services domain.
- Prior responsibility for all digital / marketing strategies and technical aspects of the sales cycle (including Value Selling)
- Possess a good understanding of platforms/architecture, and the solution implementation lifecycle
- Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Possess a proven track record of demonstrating software tool solutions and executing successful proof of concept plans to enterprise prospects
- Candidate who has worked with channel and partner networks will have added benefit
- Able to multi-task, organize and be result oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English and local language.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and be detail oriented
- Experienced in MS-Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Authorization to Work in the USA
- Must be a US Citizen/Green Card Holder/Canadian Citizen