Title: Inside sales
Job Location: New York
Reporting to : Sales Head
- Qualify marketing leads generated by Web forms, chat, seminars, trade shows, and target account lists.
- Take leads generated through marketing activity and develop them into prospects by communicating the value proposition tailored to their needs to senior decision makers or influencers in the identified target industry verticals
- Proactively profile target accounts to identify key decision makers and other relevant information to generate new business and build the sales funnel.
- Maintain the marketing and sales database, including comprehensive data entry, setting alarms for follow-up, lead tracking and lead hand-off.
- Maintain a level of metrics to meet activity goals (call volume, email, and lead objectives).
- Maintain current knowledge of products, customers, and competitive product differences.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, economics & business or equivalent preferred
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in lead research and outreach, with some telemarketing
- Innovative, out of the box thinker to convert prospect indifference into business opportunity.
- Detail oriented, proven follow-up and account development skills
- Passionate about sales and the transformational power of marketing services.
- Experience with leading CRM tool (Sales force) preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success in evaluating prospect needs and establishing next steps
- Ability to assess tasks and prioritize high potential prospects effectively
- Articulate and professional, enthusiastic attitude and a focus on results are required