Title: Implementation Architect
Job Location: New York
- Provide technical support to the client and ability to troubleshoot solution problems.
- Provide Technical Consultant support to implement Resulticks for various clients.
- Create, design and implement demand generation programs in Marketing Technologies
- Subject Matter Expert on product, integration process and complex program flows.
- Assist clients with day-to-day process improvements, if needed, metrics reporting, simple solutions to complex policies
- Accountable for the success of solution and acceptance by customers.
- Manage team to deliver on defined performance targets for client management.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the team including team scheduling; ensure dissemination of process, policies, performance and quality expectations.
- Provide management and professional guidance to team members through regular one-on-one meetings, regular team meetings and monthly account reviews.
- Manage team to ensure adequate account coverage through team schedules and back-ups.
- Responsible for coaching and developing staff to meet or exceed job expectations. Drive the development of the Client Management and / or Online Marketing discipline within the team
- Conduct, review, and respond to customer satisfaction surveys. Prepare action plan(s) to address identified issues. Improve customer relations which are reflected in customer service index.
- Coach and mentor team with customer escalations and non-engagement; assist in problem evaluation and resolution; work directly with customers as necessary to resolve escalated issues. Prepare appropriate status reports for delivery to customers and account management.
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of complex application architectures (i.e. having an architectural sense for connecting data sources, data visualization, structured and unstructured data, etc.)
- Leadership experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Any Microsoft .NET certification is added advantage.
Authorization to Work in the USA
- Must be a US Citizen/Green Card Holder/Canadian Citizen