Title: Channel Sales Manager
Job Location: New York
- He/she will work with partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies.
- Facilitating and managing sales enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position Resulticks platform and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives.
- Understand the Partners’ business and align Resulticks platform to develop compelling ‘go to market’ propositions.
- Qualify new Partners and demonstrate ability to effectively communicate the value of Resulticks platform to both C-level’ business leaders and ‘technical’ staff members.
- Develop and build sales strategies with assigned partners in region.
- Manage, Track and Report highest priority action items, results, business plan development, marketing-related successes and accurate partner forecasts, sales.
- Experience in building an efficient partner eco system with tracking, registrations, collaterals, etc.
- Experience in Partner Sales, Channel Sales, Alliance Sales, Systems Integrator Sales, or Consulting Firms.
- Enjoys a very hands-on partner role; detail-oriented.
- Experience selling in a matrix model.
- Technically adept, strong thinker with solution focus.
- Able to articulate joint value-proposition with partners.
- Clear communication and Executive Level presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical degree preferred.
- Ability to travel (at least 50%)
Academic Qualification & Experience Required for the Role
Required Educational Qualification & Relevant Experience
- Any Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of experience in sales or business development within the enterprise software or systems integrations space.
- An agency experience will be an added advantage.
- Should have great presentation & negotiation skills and be a phenomenal communicator .
- Must be a great team player.
Authorization to Work in the USA
- Must be a US Citizen/Green Card Holder/Canadian Citizen.