Title: Technical Lead (.NET)
Summary of the profile:
The Technical Lead is responsible for the technical integrity of digital projects while providing technical guidance to clients and department staff at the brand, program, and project levels. He or she is a day-to-day lead on assigned production projects and works with technical leadership to perform evaluations and feasibility reviews of creative concepts and technology solutions.
- Act as a point of technical escalation and resolution during the project lifecycle as it relates to technical decisions
- Determine and provide a necessary level of technical documentation during requirements gathering, based on technical services group standards and procedures and discussions with project staff, industry experience, and technical vendors
- Assist the technical director with scoping, identification of project deliverables, and creation of project-specific documentation such as functional specifications, technical specifications, etc.
- Proactively work with producers to ensure that appropriate staffing resources are assigned, put in place, and effectively utilized at the appropriate time
- Lead adherence to brand requirements at the technical level
- Qualify and provide definition to technical strategy by performing evaluations and assessments on the various technical aspects of a brand
- Work closely with quality assurance resources to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly assigned, fixed, and regressed
- Communicate daily regarding project status with appropriate team members
- Provide technical consultancy to department staff and participate in business development efforts including proposals, development plans, and presentations, as directed
- Keep abreast of industry trends and advancements in digital media technology
- Technology – ASP.Net (3.5/4.0/4.5), SQLSERVER 2008/2012/2016, understanding of OOAD, OOPS, Design Patterns, WPF, WCF, SSRS and NUnit.
- Experience in designing and building robust, highly scalable applications, leading a team of developers.