Title: Solution Architect(.NET)
Summary of the profile:
We are looking to recruit a .Net Architect for product development, enhancement and maintenance of product/applications under our banking domain
- Design architecture of software systems with various Microsoft technologies and ensure compliance to all architecture requirements.
- Develop solutions for various components and recommend changes for various customers.
- Participate in architectural meetings and analyze all technical requirements for Dot NET/SQL Server applications.
- Review infrastructure for any issues and recommend solutions.
- Establish architectural methodology of all deliverables.
- Monitor application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions.
- Drive SQL performance improvement planning and prioritization for a very high volume SQL Server
- Participate in design reviews and ensure solutions are supportable, scalable, resilient, etc.
- Mentor the development team and guide their continued quality and productivity improvements.
- Engagement in the strategic planning for products/systems/services through performing architecture reviews, design reviews, and specification reviews
- Exercise independent judgment and decision making on complex technical issues
- 12-16 years of experience in the software Industry with programming skills.
- Very good knowledge and hands on experience in .NET Framework and related tools and technologies
- .Net Framework 4.0/4.5 ,C# ,ASP.Net 4.0,MVC 4/5 ,SQL Server 2008/2012 ,Angular (2/4/6).
- Should have good experience with product enhancement design and development.
- Experience in SOA, service based (WCF) & Micro service based architectures.
- In depth understanding of object-oriented programming and a solid foundation of the software development life cycle
- Technical lead experience with strong Hands-on/programming background
- Experience with product life cycle, build and release process
- Good experience supporting production applications in cloud (AWS & Azure)