Title: Senior Software Engineer – DotNet
Job Location:Chennai, Delhi & Mumbai
Summary of the profile:
Develops information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; supports and develops software team.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in the complete systems design and development where development in a controlled environment is a plus points
- Should have a relevant experience on .Net application development project where development in web-based is a must (C#)
- ASP.Net MVC 3 and above Framework.
- Entity Framework.
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Familiar with Agile methodologies