Title: Senior Mysql Developer
Job Location:Chennai, Delhi & Mumbai
- Understand database design principles including normalization and aggregation for on-line and data warehouse schemas to support the needs of application developers.
- Design, plan, and develop programs to optimally extract, transform, and load data between data sources.
- Diagnose and resolve database performance issues.
- Maintain developed source code in the repository for all databases and keep all build programs up to date.
- Be responsible for overall development success (inclusive of peer/code reviews, adherence to corporate standards, build process guidelines, maintainability, unit tests) of the project.
- Ensure appropriate and adequate unit test cases are created and enacted.
- Ensure appropriate and detailed documentation for developed modules.
Must to have
- Min 4+years of SQL development experience on MySQL.
- Strong knowledge on SQL Joins and MySQL programming techniques.(View, functions, procedures etc).
- Strong knowledge on Database design patterns.
- Strong knowledge on writing queries used for front-end reporting applications (reporting app, websites, business logics)
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements, research data and build appropriate reporting deliverables.
- Good knowledge on reporting stack like Tableau, Power BI, SSRS, QlikView.
- Hands-on optimizing large SQL statements for better reporting.
- Hands-on on tools to troubleshoot and profile queries to optimize.
Good to have
- Knowledge on code versioning tool.(ex bitbucket,Github)
- SQL developer Certification on any of relational databases ( like MSSQL, Oracle)