Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Location: South Region
Summary of the profile:
Responsible for full sales cycle, strategic sales roles, pursuing expanded license sales with new Resulticks customers in the defined region co-selling along with our partner landscape.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability. Define and execute territory / Vertical / Partner sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the region.
- Practical experience and a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Regional landscape and associated business processes of government social enterprises.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support, presales, partner presales and distribution eco-system.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise software sales of which minimum of 3+ years of experience should be in selling SAAS or PAAS or CRM .
- Achieving of sales goals in a large geographic territory in selling CRM, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Predictive Modelling. Complex sales to Business Units or CIO or CMO offices.
- You should have expertise at the transactional & enterprise Level. Should be able to lead prospects and customers as opposed to reacting to customer requests.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.