Title: Presales Consultant
You will work with other members of the Sales, Inside Sales and Channel teams. Primary responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and conduct product presentations
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Build commercial and technical solution Proposals / RFPs / RFQs/ RFIs / Quotes / Agreements
- Interact and work closely with sales, product team, solution architects and creative teams to develop proposal / presentations / demonstrations
- Provide sales support aligning to business strategy and product development
- Evaluate leads / prospects at every stage of sales process and move them through the funnel
- Own the technology engagement with Enterprises on sales cycles
- Develop and maintain pre-sales and product collaterals / presentations in various formats
- Educate Channel Partner teams on key business and knowledge requirements Resulticks and the sales process.
- Communicate with product development on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- 10+ years experience working as a Pre-Sales Consultant, ideally for a SaaS/PaaS/CRM solutions company or from agencies implementing projects in software product and services domain.
- Prior responsibility for all digital / marketing strategies and technical aspects of the sales cycle (including Value Selling)
- Possess a good understanding of platforms/architecture, and the solution implementation lifecycle
- Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Possess a proven track record of demonstrating software tool solutions and executing successful proof of concept plans to enterprise prospects
- Candidate who has worked with channel and partner networks will have an added benefit.
- Able to multi-task, organise and be result oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experienced in MS-Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.