As a Channel Partner / Partner Sales Manager you will be responsible to recruit, develop and manage partner business in a defined geographic region focused on generating incremental, distributed software license and service-related revenue. Within the defined sales region, efforts are focused solely on Resulticks platform by leveraging the partner ecosystem. For both regional and national partners, the objective is to develop strategic relationships by creating joint business initiatives that leverage Resulticks as a fundamental component of the partner’s business. Channel Partner / Partner Sales Manager will jointly develop sales strategies with their partners and implement those initiatives by working with local sales teams. Channel Partner / Partner Sales Manager will be required to travel selectively to meet with partners and sales teams to gain commitment to launch an initiative and ensure successful execution of the established programs.
- He/she will work with partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies.
- Facilitating and managing sales enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position Resulticks platform and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives.
- Understand the Partners’ business and align Resulticks platform to develop compelling ‘go to market’ propositions.
- Qualify new Partners and demonstrate ability to effectively communicate the value of Resulticks platform to both C-level’ business leaders and ‘technical’ staff members.
- Develop and build sales strategies with assigned partners in region.
- Manage, Track and Report highest priority action items, results, business plan development, marketing-related successes and accurate partner forecasts, sales.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in sales or business development within the enterprise software or systems integrations space.
- Experience in building an efficient partner eco system with tracking, registrations, collaterals, etc.
- Experience in Partner Sales, Channel Sales, Alliance Sales, Systems Integrator Sales, or Consulting Firms (Accenture, IBM, Cognizant, etc.)
- Experience selling in a matrix model.
- Technically adept, strong thinker with solution focus.
- Able to articulate joint value-proposition with partners.
- Clear communication and Executive Level presentation skills.
- Ability to travel (at least 50%)