Title: Security specialist
Job Location: Chennai
Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Web security specialists must have very strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills because a major part of their jobs is communicating policy and procedure to computer users.
- Protects system by deﬁning access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and in eﬃciencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team eﬀort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a ﬁeld like computer science or information technology.
- Ethical Hacking – Added advantage
- Web security include networks, distributed computing, network security, database administration, operating systems, network protocols and computer ethics.
- Certiﬁcation in speciﬁc types of hardware or software, such as Cisco products or Windows or Linux operating systems.
- A minimum of ﬁve years of Cloud Application security management experience. Working knowledge of customer security requirements and incident investigation.