Title: Email Deliverability Expert
Job Location: Chennai
The role of the Email Deliverability Specialist is to help Resulticks customers maximize their deliverability rates by monitoring their email campaigns, analyzing inbox placement, recommending and helping implement best practices, and collaborating with the rest of the Resulticks Deliverability Team to ensure that both Resulticks as a company and its clients are always up-to-date with the most recent industry laws and regulations.
- Monitor and evaluate inbox placement for Resulticks customers.
- Discuss the results of client-specific and/or company-wide deliverability matters with the rest of the Deliverability Team and collaborate on actions to be taken.
- Help create and maintain relationships with ISPs and other solutions providers in order to successfully troubleshoot deliverability problems.
- Contribute to the antispam/antiabuse community, for example attending M3AAWG meetings and working committees.
- Assist in creating and updating internal, deliverability-focused documentation for the rest of the team, and external “Deliverability Best Practices” documents for Resulticks clients.
- At least 12-15 years of experience in email deliverability.
- Existing relationships with ISPs and Postmasters.
- Familiarity with the policies and deliverability procedures at all the major US-based ISPs.
- Familiarity with RBL systems and whitelists.
- Hands-on technical knowledge of email authentication and filtering technologies.
- Thorough knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Familiarity with privacy laws and anti-spam regulations, even at the international level.
- Good experience with Linux, DNS administration and SMTP.
- A technical knowledge of mail servers is a plus (Postfix, Port25, Mdaemon, Message Systems etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Self-directed and motivated, with a passion for troubleshooting complex problems.
- Preferable if you have previous experience in SendGrid, Litmus, MailChannels & Return Path