Title: Associate Director – Customer Success
Summary of the profile:
To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities for qualified lead generation for the organization and the solution to market.
- Ensures successful delivery and adoption of Resulticks client engagements.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Completes detailed software requirements documentation.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a client and scope, and resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Effectively applies methodologies and meets project standards.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing on to the client.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget, analyzes project profitability, revenue, and margins.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to Executive Leadership Team.
- Builds and maintains strong client relationships by delivering high quality work products and deliverables. Strong empathy for clients.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction; sets and manages client expectations.
- Develops deep and meaningful relationships with clients that foster lasting ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions including interacting with senior executives to articulate Resulticks value proposition and exploring new opportunities.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each clients business, organization and objectives.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Proactively identifies and addresses project risks and prevents these from turning into critical issues.
- Identifies business development and add-on sales opportunities as they relate to a client project
- Engages with the Senior Account Executive or Executive Leadership Team as appropriate to help capitalize on these opportunities.
- Strong client management skills including interactions with Senior Executives on the client side (VPs and CEO)
- Strong technical project management experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills.