Title: Account Manager
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Document the outcome of the client interactions
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable
- Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the Team
- Coordinating the requirements with the internal development teams
- Manage and coordinate other activities of account management
- 5+ years experience required in similar role with knowledge of the interactive space
- Experience of having worked on local or regional accounts would be an added advantage
- Agency experience desired
- General knowledge of digital design a plus
- Ability to think creatively and prioritize rapidly, as well as manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Energetic, self motivated and flexible to corporate pace as well as the dynamics of working with multidisciplinary internal teams
- Personable and able to interact well with co-workers, customers, and vendors